Zapamiętaj mnie Zapomniałeś hasło?

Forum dyskusyjne

Forum dyskusyjne » Hyde Park » An Englishmen in Warsaw
26 sierpnia 2013, 23:49 [cytuj]
Firstly, my apologies for this not being in Polish, I"ve only just started to learn.

I was at Tottenham - Swansea last Saturday and came across some guys with a Spurs Poland flag, which has led me to here.

I'm new in Warsaw having moved out to work for a language school and I'm hoping to meet a few people in order to watch (or maybe even play!) football with (and a beer) in the city!

Let me know if you think you can help here!

Come on you Spurs!

Matt

Firstly, my apologies for this not being in Polish, I"ve only just started to learn. I was at Tottenham - Swansea last Saturday and came across some guys with a Spurs Poland flag, which has led me to here. I'm new in Warsaw having moved out to work for a language school and I'm hoping to meet a few people in order to watch (or maybe even play!) football with (and a beer) in the city! Let me know if you think you can help here! Come on you Spurs! Matt
27 sierpnia 2013, 12:10 [cytuj]
Panowie, pomozcie koledze. I tak sie spotykacie. Moze bedzie dziwnie, ale dajcie dobry przyklad. :ok:
Panowie, pomozcie koledze. I tak sie spotykacie. Moze bedzie dziwnie, ale dajcie dobry przyklad. :ok:
LMAO
27 sierpnia 2013, 12:24 [cytuj]
Greetings - it's always good to have another Tottenham fan in Warsaw! We gather from time to time to watch Spurs play, so we will certainly let you know.

Just look for the posts on the main page with the headlines like "zlot". You will probably know that this is about watching a game together, and if not sure - you can always ask in the comments and I am sure that somebody will answer.

COYS!
Greetings - it's always good to have another Tottenham fan in Warsaw! We gather from time to time to watch Spurs play, so we will certainly let you know. Just look for the posts on the main page with the headlines like "zlot". You will probably know that this is about watching a game together, and if not sure - you can always ask in the comments and I am sure that somebody will answer. COYS!
It is better to fail aiming high, then to succeed aiming low. Set your sights so high, in fact, that even failure will have in it an echo of glory.
27 sierpnia 2013, 12:58 [cytuj]
No worries Matt, there is plenty English speaking guys on this webb. Im polish fan based in England (Beccles/Suffolk)so I cant watch Spurs game with u but I'll translate all information u need. I think guys meet up for Arsenal game this weekend. They still looking for the pub. So far they agreed that Molly pub (in Warsaw) is the best one to go to. People who usually organised this thing is Barometr and Trzaskal. I'll ask them to help u.
No worries Matt, there is plenty English speaking guys on this webb. Im polish fan based in England (Beccles/Suffolk)so I cant watch Spurs game with u but I'll translate all information u need. I think guys meet up for Arsenal game this weekend. They still looking for the pub. So far they agreed that Molly pub (in Warsaw) is the best one to go to. People who usually organised this thing is Barometr and Trzaskal. I'll ask them to help u
"If you dont have to drag yourself of the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you cant claim to have done my best" Sir Bill Nicholson
27 sierpnia 2013, 13:25 [cytuj]
kto tam z Warszawy niech kolegę weźmie na derby:)
kto tam z Warszawy niech kolegę weźmie na derby:)
"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best."
27 sierpnia 2013, 15:36 [cytuj]
Hi, Raku, no it wasn't me you spoke to unfortunately, it would have been useful if we had spoken though! Hope England treated you well! I will officially be arriving on the 31st August (changed the flight date so I could watch Spurs Vs Arsenal) So i'll be looking to watch the Arsenal game for sure! I think i know where Molly's pub is
Hi, Raku, no it wasn't me you spoke to unfortunately, it would have been useful if we had spoken though! Hope England treated you well! I will officially be arriving on the 31st August (changed the flight date so I could watch Spurs Vs Arsenal) So i'll be looking to watch the Arsenal game for sure! I think i know where Molly's pub is
27 sierpnia 2013, 16:33 [cytuj]
Hi Brit.in.Warsaw,
Im and Irish.in.Warsaw.
Im also a huge Tottenham fan and only just joined this board today after seeing the Poland Spurs guys at the Swansea match.
Been here a few months and have been dying to find someone to watch games with, alone with my girlfriend is not too exciting.
Now that I have found this group I'd be delighted to meet up for any/every game.
My Polish is always quite terrible, so it would be great if someone could help me out too and let me know where things are on.
See you all Sunday hopefully
Hi Brit.in.Warsaw, Im and Irish.in.Warsaw. Im also a huge Tottenham fan and only just joined this board today after seeing the Poland Spurs guys at the Swansea match. Been here a few months and have been dying to find someone to watch games with, alone with my girlfriend is not too exciting. Now that I have found this group I'd be delighted to meet up for any/every game. My Polish is always quite terrible, so it would be great if someone could help me out too and let me know where things are on. See you all Sunday hopefully
27 sierpnia 2013, 17:48 [cytuj]
Listen guys - info on page would be very very soon. We're checking all options and try to chose the best place for the match. So keep calm and I'll post something on the main page really soon
Listen guys - info on page would be very very soon. We're checking all options and try to chose the best place for the match. So keep calm and I'll post something on the main page really soon
27 sierpnia 2013, 17:59 [cytuj]
Great, thanks very much
COYS
Great, thanks very much COYS
28 sierpnia 2013, 09:08 [cytuj]
We start on sunday 1600 in Molly Malone's Irish Club. It's Warsaw Old Town Krakowskie Przedmieście 41. COYS

http://mollymalone.pl/en/map.htm
We start on sunday 1600 in Molly Malone's Irish Club. It's Warsaw Old Town Krakowskie Przedmieście 41. COYS http://mollymalone.pl/en/map.htm
You're the first thing, and the last thing on my mind Tottenham Hotspur
28 sierpnia 2013, 12:20 [cytuj]
http://spursmania.org/index/news/2718/Derbowy_zlot_Spursmanii_w_Warszawie

info about the derby meeting
http://spursmania.org/index/news/2718/Derbowy_zlot_Spursmanii_w_Warszawie info about the derby meeting

tabela ligowa

Drużyna M Z R P PKT
1. Arsenal FC 0 0 0 0 0
2. Aston Villa F.C. 0 0 0 0 0
3. Brentford F.C. 0 0 0 0 0
4. Brighton & Hove Albion F.C. 0 0 0 0 0
5. Burnley FC 0 0 0 0 0
6. Chelsea FC 0 0 0 0 0
7. Crystal Palace 0 0 0 0 0
pokaż całą tabelę

ankieta

Na którym miejscu w tabeli Tottenham zakończy sezon Premier League 2023/2024?
1 12.5%
2-3 12.5%
4-6 25%
7-10 50%
11-20 0%
8 oddanych głosów
archiwum ankiet

kontuzje

Użytkownicy online: Gości online: 122 Zarejestrowanych użytkowników: 5225 Ostatnio zarejestrowany: Witek
• Sprawdź najnowszy bukmacher ranking na meczyki.pl

Zaloguj się

Zapamiętaj mnie Zapomniałeś hasło?

Zarejestruj się